VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL – 45 minute photoshoot, up to 100 photos taken, high quality hardcover book; up to 20 paper pages; $200 inc GST
Enquire now to book your glamour photoshoot and receive your hard cover, high quality paper page book in time* for Valentines Day.
*Allow 7 days from date of Lynette ordering book for delivery of your VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL photobook.
What's included in your Glamour Lingerie Boudoir shoot- Sensual and sexy photos -
- Fantastic value at $600 inc GST -
Things to know for your glamour shoot
– No men will be present (unless you choose to have one there).
– Lynette has a female studio assistant.
– You don’t need to have a perfect body – you can look glamorous whatever your size or shape.
– Lynette and her assistant will make sure you’re positioned to look your best.
– If you want to bring a friend along to boost your confidence, you’re more than welcome to.
– Lynette does have a selection of lingerie/boudoir accessories and jewellery, however it is best if you are able to provide your own lingerie.
– Allow 2 hours for your shoot – this will include time for discussing the order of photography, changing clothing, backdrops, sets etc.
– You will have an unlimited number of images taken during your session, of which you’ll be able to choose 15-20 which will be made up into your own professionally printed photobook.
– You can meet with Lynette a few days after your shoot to go over images and make your selections.
– Allow at least one month from the day of print submission for delivery of your completed photobook.
– Your image files will be held securely and privately.
– You will receive your own beautiful hardcover photobook – up to 20 pages.
– A 50% deposit paid to our bank account will secure your booking, with payment in full on or before the day of your shoot.
– Digital image files are NOT available with this package
How to prepare for your Glamour Lingerie Boudoir shoot- Sensual and sexy photos -
Be bold and decide you’re going to do it!
– Go online and find samples of the styles of images you like.
– Consider who the images are for – if the images are for your man, he’ll most likely want something a little racier than you would choose for yourself – so remember to include some sample images that appeal to you.
– If you are self-conscious about any part of your body, you’ll be able to discuss this with Lynette, to allow the best outcome for you.
– Go up a size in clothing if necessary – no size labels can be seen in photos, but if the clothing is too tight – it immediately brings the wrong sort of attention to that spot.
– Remember to include your hands and feet/fingernails and toenails in your beauty prep!
– Makeup – this is part of the look – again – if you don’t usually wear makeup, you need to consider getting a friend to help you with some, or book a makeup session at a local beauty bar.
– If you are going to do your own makeup – go for a heavier evening look.
– Make sure your legs, armpits etc are lovely and smooth.
– On the day of your shoot – don’t wear tight fitting clothes beforehand that will leave visible strap marks on you during your shoot.
– Trust us – we want you to look great – and we love to hear women say ‘Wow – I can’t believe that’s me!!’